During the process of registering an account or using the service, the user may need to fill in or submit some necessary information, such as the identity information that needs to be filled out as required by laws, regulations, and regulatory documents (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations"). If the information submitted by the user is incomplete or does not comply with the provisions of laws and regulations, the user may not be able to use the service or be restricted in the process of using the service.
Personal privacy information refers to information related to the user's personal identity or personal privacy, such as the user's real name, ID number, mobile phone number, mobile device identification code, IP address, and user chat history. Non-personal private information refers to the basic recorded information that is clearly and objectively reflected on the server side, other general information outside the scope of personal privacy information, and the above-mentioned private information that the user agrees to disclose.
Respecting the privacy of users' personal privacy information is the consistent system of this platform. We will take technical measures and other necessary measures to ensure the security of users' personal privacy information and prevent the leakage, damage or loss of users' personal privacy information collected in this service. When the aforementioned situation occurs or it is found that there is a possibility of the aforementioned situation, remedial measures will be taken in a timely manner.
Without the user's consent, the personal privacy information of the user will not be disclosed or disclosed to any third party. Except for the following specific situations:
(1) Provide users' personal privacy information in accordance with laws and regulations or instructions of competent authorities;
(2) Any leakage of personal information caused by users informing others of their user passwords or sharing registered accounts and passwords with others, or other personal privacy information not caused by this platform;
(3) Users disclose their personal privacy information to third parties themselves;
(4) The user and other partners have reached an agreement on the public use of the user's personal privacy information, so the user's personal privacy information is disclosed to the partner;
(5) Any leakage of personal privacy information of users due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure events.
The user agrees to use the user's personal privacy information in the following matters:
(1) Send important notifications to users in time, such as software updates and changes to the terms of this agreement;
(2) Internal audits, data analysis and research, etc., to improve the platform's products, services and communication with users;
(3) According to the agreement, when it is necessary to manage and review user information and carry out processing measures;
(4) Other matters required by applicable laws and regulations.
In addition to the above matters, without obtaining the user's prior consent, the platform will not use the user's personal privacy information for any other purpose.